CCDB envisions a just and caring society, where poor people live in peace, with dignity and harmonious relationship with all of God's creations.
CCDB is mandated to work on the basis of ecumenical principles, to create a society where the poor, marginalized and vulnerable people can claim and enjoy their rights and seek justice for a sustainable livelihood.
- Tolerance and mutual respect
- Equity and justice
- Transparency and accountability
- Resource efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Participation and inclusiveness
- Environment friendly
- Self-reliance and self-determination
- Safety and security requiring